Skip to main content

Movies....

Shrek….. seen it….rich heroine… ugly hero…. Topsy turvy story…. Yet a hit…point being… almost everyone we know doesn’t like the way they look..to varying degreees…probably see themselves as shrek… everyone fancies themselves as the underdog…the one who gets bitched about behind their backs… everyone is alone… yet together ..becasue we all think exactly the same…..

as far as looks go that some people tend to think of it a lot more often than most…and a lot more often than we probably need to…. I am ugly… I cant figure how….(cause I kinda like my face when I look at it in the mirror …. Occasionally… I hate it at times…true….but I like it at times….it aint that bad ) … now the point isn’t that im not good looking..the point is that…I “think” im not good looking …and I let it keep me from doing so much that I shud…..

I am simply not strong enough to reconcile with it and move on….while my dad…. (from whom I take my looks) is pretty cool abt it…now if he is pretending..he does a very good job of it..take it from me…. My mom…fairly well to do family…and
u shudve seen her college time snaps… did well in college too…smart..see) …dad….not much of a looker…not rich…. He managed….. he writes beautifully when he wants to… different people want different things…. Just abt finding the person who wants what u have to sell…. Might take a while..but ull get there…we’ll all get there….

What I want to say is that…if one isn’t strong enuf to accept his looks …. Try to change them… … as for u…u look nice..not studly… sure… but …a little work..and ud look smooth ….trust me… (want me to look out for mens parlours who cud fix u up..?) ..i mean… sushmita sen…got a boob job done cause hse wasn’t happy abt her cleavage, didn’t she? (not completely a non sequitur)

Money…and looks….and love…. Far too complicated a theory….dont mix them up … keep it simple… I don’t like my looks…I change it…I want to do something bigger…buy something better…live more comfortably… ill try to earn better…..as for love…. We’ll wait..and just let it happen…don’t force it…. It wont be ideal when it happens… and u will compromise…simply because there is no ideal person there…. No perfect lady… no perfect guy…. But there will be someone…u will be perfectly happy with… and that is the dream….

There is no key that'll unlock the doors for you..when the time comes..they'll open all by themselves….we are just meant to be killing time till then…. Choose whichever way u like ….

P.s:Maybe it isn’t an example of penmanship..maybe it is incoherent and verbose at times,….and trust me..i can do a better job of it… but I just had to mail u rt now…so there…

Neelakash Murty....

HE IS A NEUROTIC

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Raizada Heritage Fund and Trip to Woodlands

I have a confession to make. We don’t have a sofa at home. We seriously don’t.. Over the last two years, whenever Vartika has broached the touchy topic of a Sofa buy, I have ended up doing rants on how the money saved on not buying a Sofa would be able to feed us for a month, in case startup went bust. (And no, I was not counting on dumb UPA government allowing Sharad Pawar to make billions running amok on the vegetable and cereals market and looting us. In that case, count that sum to last for mere 15 days. That rant is for a separate day) Imagine a 30-40k sofa and me eating it, like the borers mostly do. Tough to imagine and sad to think of. So I return to the sofa tales. Vartika knew I had make her do with those mattresses. You know how dumb I am, relentlessly pointless. Unfortunately I ran into an Ariean, and that too my Mom. She looked at me and the mattresses and then again at me, and I went ballistic. From the sensibility of an accountant, to the eruditeness of an economist (De

Can life teach?

It actually began, quite reluctantly. Unnecessary as it may seem, life teaches you what you allow it to teach. Even Life cannot teach you what it offers you. One has to let himself dissolve into the experience and let it sink in, and that I might call religion or education. Whatever the other person is willing to accept. Nay. Does it matter? Nay. Life is about teaching oneself. Being a self-thought-taught "person", picking up bits and pieces from various experiences, I tread on a path; I have myself laid out for myself. Never have I asked, in other words, begged for words, from "messiahs". Never did I think myself of having enough virtue, call it patience, to learn from others. So "rich" were my experiences. Things change, dynamically. Responding to an open question, throwing caution to the winds, I immersed myself into a debate, with people who thought, had streamlined their thinking apparatus and abilities. Gradually, they pestered; read "lee

The void...

I feel empty. I feel raw. I feel rotten. I feel like not feeling. I have nothing to show, if someone to ask me about what I have achieved in my stay on this planet. Nothing. what is a few flirtations with literature, knowledge, pain and sweat. No blood. No tears. No medallions. No gallantry. Ah! I am disgusted with myself for being so ordinary. I deserve the void for I do not work half as hard as I could. I am wasting my life.